Cherish yesterday, Dream tomorrow, Live today

Saturday 20 February 2010

from the mouths of children...

I had to pass this on -
Yesterday when we were packing for Alanna's big weekend away with daddy Alanna was choosing 3 bed toys to take with her. She chose bunny and a tombilbo(?) and was stuck on what to pick for her third toy. She then looked at me gave me a big hug and said
" I take you with me?"
So I said no, mummy was too big for her suitcase.

She thought about this for a while then said:
" Yes, you break my suitcase - YOU break my TOYS!!!"

Thanks darling - build me up on one side and knock me down with laughter on the other!!

I haven't heard anything from Manchester, so assuming everything is OK - wonder what time she will get back tomorrow - it took them four hours yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment